Looking to volunteer?
Cornwall Sports Partnership has been looking at new approaches to sports volunteering and is pleased to launch the new Volunteer Solutions Pathway programme. This programme aims to increase the number of volunteers making sport and physical activity happen in Cornwall. To do this we are working closer with Duke of Edinburgh Award providers, encouraging more young people within our Further and Higher Education establishments to become coaches, and connecting workplaces with clubs and events in their local community.
By signing up to our Volunteer Solutions Programme we will:
- Provide quality approved placements
- Provide regular opportunities to volunteering at events
- Offer incentives
- Increase employability opportunities
- Help you develop leadership skills
- Help you gain a range of experience of working in a sports environment
The programme is suitable for:
- Duke of Edinburgh award Schools & Centres
- Community Coaches & Volunteers
- Sports clubs and event organisers looking for volunteers
If you are a school or centre that offers the DUKE OF EDINBURGH AWARD, or an individual that is looking for a volunteer placement to complete their DofE Volunteering hours, and would be interested in joining the programme, please contact: James Davies, Project Support Officer. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a COMMUNITY COACH or interested in STARTING COACHING and would like to volunteer, please contact: Rob Harrison, Workforce Lead. email@example.com
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01872 323344.