You can use the activity finder below to discover opportunities to compete in challenges and represent your school.
If you want to download the app onto your phone rather than using the activity finder below, then follow these steps:
1) Initial App Sign-Up
- Download the 'Playwaze' app in the iPhone app store or Google Play store
- Open the app and 'Register' to join.
2) Add your child(ren) and/or family members
You can add your child(ren) and family members to the app so everyone can enter the Challenges!
- Once signed in to the app, click 'More' and then 'My Details'.
- Click 'Add new linked account', complete the details for your child and click 'Create linked Account'. Repeat this step for other children/family member you wish to add.
You can move easily between each account by going to 'More' and clicking the black people/arrow icon near your name, and selecting the account you want to switch to.
The challenges and competitions are based within different Communities on the app. Join the relevant Community to access the challenges and competitions on offer.
When in the app, click 'Search', type in the Community name (e.g. Penwith, Peninsula, Mid Cornwall, Arena - East Cornwall or Cornwall School Games Virtual Challenges) and click the search icon. You then need to click 'Join' on the communities you want to be a part of.