What is Club Matters?
Club Matters is a Sport England Lottery funded programme that provides free resources, support, guidance and workshops to:
- Grassroots sports clubs, groups and community organisations.
- The professional workforce that supports grassroots sports clubs, groups and community organisations.
Club Matters resources are designed to support organisations who are looking to set up, develop, grow, reach out to new communities and maximise their engagement with new and existing members, participants and volunteers. If you are part of a large, small, formal or informal group, or work to support the development of these organisations, Club Matters is here to help you.
What are the benefits of using Club Matters?
- Information, advice and guidance to help with all aspects of running your organisation.
- Equip you with the tools and guidance you need to develop, grow and improve the long-term sustainability of your organisation.
- Answer any questions you may have and help you respond to any issues you may face.
- Give you access to training and CPD opportunities to improve and develop your skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Keep you up to date with relevant news and developments from across the sector.
- Signpost you to further support from other sector experts.
What resources are available?
The resources provided by Club Matters come in a range of different formats including workshops, online tutorials, videos, infographics, podcasts, guidance notes, quizzes, templates and self-help tools and website pages. They offer free, bite sized support, guidance and learning opportunities that cover the eight key areas including:
- Coronavirus resources.
- Facility development.
- Financial management.
- Participant development.
- Planning for your future.
- Volunteer development.
- Welfare and safeguarding.
Our online and face to face workshop sessions are designed to develop your skills and improve your knowledge. Click here to find out more.
All of our resources are designed for use by clubs, groups and community organisations and the workforce that support them. We work hard to develop resources in collaboration with expert partners in the sector and tell the stories of real life clubs and organisations.
Our regular newsletters contain information on new content, sector news and opportunities. To find out more about signing up, click here.
If you have any questions about how you can develop your club, please contact Rob Harrison on 07973 813551 / email@example.com