Create Development - Tutor & Client Manager, Cornwall
POSITION TITLE: Tutor & Client Manager, Cornwall
SALARY: TBN (Initial 6-month retainer, 2 or 3 days per week)
START DATE: by January 2020
APPLY BY: Sunday 13th October 2019
INTERVIEW DATES: Thursday 24th October or Thursday 31st October 2019
Create Development is the thought leader in primary PE and sport education, changing the culture of physical activity and creating positive relationships with physical activity for life. We help schools, families and communities to provide early PE, Sport and physical activity experiences that create habits and develop relationships to transform the learning and lives of children.
We are seeking a dynamic, outstanding tutor and facilitator to build capacity, further elevate quality and enhance Create's delivery and client portfolio in the South West of England.
The ideal candidate will be working remotely and need to be able to work flexible hours, with access to a car as the role will involve regular travel across Cornwall, mostly South Cornwall. We are also recruiting for a similar role in Devon and will consider combining the two roles into one post for any candidate that is interested.
• Demonstrate and model the Create philosophy and values to teachers, heads and local authorities.
• Provide outstanding tutoring and facilitation to primary school teachers in all key Create programmes.
• Employ high quality presentation skills to represent Create at important events with large audiences.
• Nurture delegates to achieve high quality outcomes and foster an ongoing long-term relationship between them and Create.
• Establish and manage Create school advocates and legacy schools.
• Provide in-school support training to nurture teachers to become outstanding deliverers. (The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS as they will be working with children.)
• Existing knowledge of the local school networks and established relationships.
• High quality communication, negotiation and client management skills.
• Proven delivery skills and ability to sell a range of programmes.
• Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work to deadlines and under pressure. • A high level of competence and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and related platforms.
• Good standard of education - degree level or equivalent.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.